Now that you have learned about the foundation for execution, the operating model, and the stage of maturity, you are asked to evaluate the existing management practices in the organization that you have selected for your project. You will evaluate its existing practices and make recommendations for how they can be improved or enhanced, to help this organization achieve the operating model and level of maturity that will support its success and opportunity for growth. For example, do individual businesses in the organization engage in activities like payroll and human resources independently from one another? Would the organization benefit from streamlining and consolidating these into an enterprise-level activity?
Now that you have identified all of the core activities that make up these businesses, you are asked to create recommendations for making them cheaper and more efficient to conduct.
Write a short paper in which you do the following:
• Explain changes in management practices that you recommend take place as the organization moves from one level of maturity to another.
• Explain changes in management practices related to business processes.
• Explain changes in management practices related to business roles.
• Explain your rationale for the recommended changes in management practices.
• Explain changes in management practice that may require a change in personnel or organizational structure.
• Explain the impact of changes in management practice on the business partner relationships of the organization.
• Follow APA style and formatting guidelines for references and citations, and create a document that is clearly written and free of grammatical errors.