Prepare an E-R diagram for a real estate firm that lists property for sale. The following describes this organization:
• The firm has a number of sales offices in several states. Attributes of sales office include Office_ Number (identifier) and Location.
• Each sales office is assigned one or more employees. Attributes of employee include Employee_ ID (identifier) and Employee_ Name. An employee must be assigned to only one sales office.
• The firm lists property for sale. Attributes of property include Proper _ ID (identifier_) and Location. Components of Location include Address, City, State and Zip _ Code.
• Each unit of property must be listed with one (and only one ) of the sales offices. A sales office may have any number of properties listed, or may have no properties listed.
• Each unit of property has one or more owners. Attributes of owners are Owner_ ID (identifier) and Owner_ Name. an owner may own one or more units of property. An attribute of the relationship between property and owner is Percent_ Owned