Tympanic Membrane and Thyroid GlandUsing the South University Online Library or the Internet, research the tympanic membrane and the thyroid gland. Based on your findings, create a 5- to 6-page Microsoft Word document that includes:
- Information about a minimum of two health assessment histories.
- The possible findings for the tympanic membrane.
- Information on how to examine the thyroid gland using both the anterior and posterior methods.
- A concise note in the subjective, objective, assessment, and plan (SOAP) format with each patient’s encountered findings.
- Information about laboratory tests that may be used for screening clients and the expected normal levels for each test.
Support your responses with examples.Cite any sources in APA format.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||Maximum Points|
|Provided information about a minimum of two health assessment histories.||28|
|Explained the possible findings for the tympanic membrane.||28|
|Provided information on how to examine the thyroid gland using both the anterior and posterior methods.||28|
|Wrote a concise note in the SOAP format with each patient’s encountered findings.||28|
|Provided information about laboratory tests that may be used for screening clients and the expected normal levels for each test.||28|
|Used correct spelling, grammar, and professional vocabulary. Cited all sources using APA format.||20|