Response must be doubles spaced and in essay format. The book used for this class is Environmental Science Toward a Sustainable Future :12E
These are the only questions remaining but I have other homework to complete
Can you please price this assignment?
Chapter 10: Water: Hydrologic Cycle and Human Use (Environmental Science)
- How does changing the earth’s surface (by deforestation, for example) change the pathways of water?
- How does this affect humans and animals?
Chapter 12: The Production and Distribution of Food (Environmental Science)
- How is relief for famine and severe hunger accomplished? Why does food aid sometimes aggravate poverty and hunger?
Chapter 14: Energy from Fossil Fuels (Environmental Science)
- How have the fuels used to power homes, industry, and transportation changed from the beginning of the Industrial Revolution to now?
- List and describe four steps that can be taken to reduce the amount of fossil fuels being used.