Essay Assignment 5: International Marketing Plan Due Week 10 and worth 200 points Imagine that you are a senior manager for one of the following companies: Apple Burger King Nike General Mills Create a market entry strategy along with a staffing plan
Assignment 5: International Marketing PlanDue Week 10 and worth 200 pointsImagine that you are a senior manager for one of the following companies:
- Burger King
- General Mills
Create a market entry strategy along with a staffing plan to expand into one of the following markets:
Research the country’s infrastructure and develop a competitive market entry strategy. Familiarize yourself with the available labor supply, local customs that would affect your product’s niche, and effective marketing strategies. Your audience for this presentation will be the top management of your company.Create 15-20 PowerPoint Slides with Notes Pages in which you:
- Determine how, if possible, international trade-related organizations can assist this expansion effort in the country of choice. If international trade-related organizations will not be helpful, justify this situation.
- Formulate a competitive market entry strategy and align it with the dynamics of the foreign market.
- Recommend appropriate marketing best practices to your top management to successfully enter this market.
- Develop an initial staffing strategy that takes into consideration the local labor market.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Assess the impact of international trade-related organizations, multinational trade agreements, and national trade policy on global business operations.
- Formulate competitive market entry strategies that leverage the advantages of international operations.
- Adapt corporate marketing strategies to fit the dynamics of foreign markets.
- Formulate effective HRM strategies to support the international business operations and accommodate local labor market issues.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in international business strategy.
- Write clearly and concisely about international business strategy using proper writing mechanics.