Information systems do not work or operate alone. Users connect to them, and in many instances, these systems communicate with each other. Your organization has chosen to review the network infrastructure that is currently in place.
New Content for Section 2: Information Systems Concepts
- Define and describe the different uses for a Local Area Network (LAN) and a Wide Area Network (WAN), and discuss which solution is most appropriate for your chosen organization.
- Describe Wi-Fi and telecommuting. What are the issues associated with allowing this technology to access the organization’s network?
- Do you see either as being applicable for your selected organization?
- You should provide at least 2–3 pages of discussion for this information.
- Name the document “YourName_IT190_IP2.doc.